Thursday, January 5, 2012

New Year, New Me

Hahaha, just kidding.

I am of the opinion that the whole New Year's resolution thing is crap.

And I don't think I'm a total asshole, so I don't think I need to become a "new me". And if you do think I'm a total asshole...well, eff you, and get off my blog. :)

I do, however, need to work on some things. I would be a gorgeous, thin, successful, rich person if it weren't for my damn procrastination problem.

With that being said, I'm going to TRY to work on the blog more. And myself more. But I'll make no promises. Except I promise that this blog won't turn into some sort of weird "betterment" blog, where I just give updates on how I'm sucking on the whole "non-New-Year's-resolution" resolution.

Although, I think I have a good excuse for not being Miss Bloggy-McGee lately. It was the holidays. That darn husband of mine volunteered me for every single cooking opportunity possible at his place of work. Bake sales, Christmas parties, going away parties, etc... - I was always cooking. Plus, some friends of ours had a baby, so I was cooking for them. Plus, Josh is Mr. Social Butterfly, who ALWAYS wants our house to be party central.
And then, there was the crocheting. I am a craft nerd, and like to crochet. Unfortunately, word got out. I have never made so many hats in my entire life. So the past two months have been nothing but cooking & crocheting. Not to mention the cleaning from all of the cooking & hosting.

Now that the holidays are over (even though my xmas decorations are still up) HOPEFULLY things will calm down, and I won't have to be June Cleaver so much.

I curse way too much to be June Cleaver, anyway.

Just sit back, relax, and wait for new blogs to come rolling in. I know y'all are all on the edge of your seats, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment