Friday, December 14, 2012

Upcoming Posts

Well, I still have a few retroactive posts to do before I'm caught up (really just two). Buuuuut, Josh is finally coming home this Sunday.

What does that mean? That means that this week (ok, these last two or three days) I've had to work on making the house look like I haven't done nothing since Josh has been gone.

I'm not saying I'm a slob. I would just make a very good bachelor.

So - not sure when you're going to get another blog post out of me. Josh gets back Sunday. Then, we're going on vacation to Berlin & Poland. Then, Christmas.

In other words, I'm busy, yo. Actually busy, not just saying I'm busy to get out of blogging.

First, I have to blog about the rest of our time with the Cousins, and our quick trip to Paris for a half marathon that Josh ran. Then, I have a Rhine river cruise to blog about. THEN, I'll be caught up...well, until the Berlin & Poland trip.

Stay tuned! Fun stuff coming up, people. Fun stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment