Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Conundrum

I have a slight problem, and I would like your opinion.

Do you know who Gabriel Iglesias is?



I think he's super funny. I would love to see his standup. Guess what? He'll be at Ramstein AFB this Saturday night, giving a free show.

Wonderful, right? And, it's the day after my birthday, so it's like a present. I assume the Air Force knew it was my birthday weekend when they were planning this show.

Here's the problem....Gabriel Iglesias is the opening act. For Daughtry.

If you don't know who Daughtry is, then you're awesome. I'm not going to post a video, because it's my blog, and I don't want to put that crap on here. Let's just say that I'd rather sit on a chainsaw than see Daughtry.

So, the logical thing to do would be to go see Gabriel Iglesias, and then leave before Daughtry starts.

But....that just seems in bad taste. I can't stand Daughtry, but I don't want to be RUDE. I know it's not like he's going to be searching the audience from backstage, shedding a tear for every person that leaves before he gets on stage. But, I can't shake the feeling that leaving early would be a giant faux pas.

Also, do I really want to be surrounded by tons of Daughtry fans? They seem like people I don't want to be surrounded by...

What to do, what to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment