Monday, April 9, 2012

Que??

Remember my gripe post from the other day? I was listing things that bother me, and one of them was weirdo names like Princess Smegmaface, and Bananapants?

Well, this takes the cake.

Please click here.

I hate people....

But, I DID have a good weekend. Here's a quick recap (I have a sick husband at home, and he's whining for attention):

Lunch & spa date with a friend
Belgian bar
Taco night with friends
Bingo!
Karaoke (no, I didn't sing)
BBQ promotion party
Easter brunch

Also, I think Josh now has a sensitivity to shrimp. And our car got hit in a parking lot on base. And I didn't win bingo.

But, all in all, it was a great weekend. However, now I'm exhausted and must recover.

1 comment:

  1. I had a girl named "Abcde" in one of my classes I subbed for once. I got to her name and was like "uhh..how the *fudge* do I pronounce your name, crazy parent's child?" I should make a list for you of all the weird names I come across while subbing...

    P.S. This is Beth.

    ReplyDelete