Friday, March 16, 2012

Come again?

I have a little ticker on my blog that shows where my blog viewers are from. I can also log into this Feedjit, and find exactly HOW people have found my blog. It will show if they came from my Facebook post, or if they found my blog from searching for a few keywords. Blogger also has this capability, but I have my little Feedjit running on my desktop, so it's a little easier. I go to Blogger when I really want in depth info.

It's all very narcissistic, isn't it? I just want to know exactly who & how many people like me at any given moment. It's low self-esteem rearing its ugly head in the tech-age, I guess.

Anywho, something caught me off guard today...

Apparently I had a blog visit from a person in Brazil yesterday. They found me using Google.

They found my blog using the search words, "anal sex boat".

I....I just don't....I don't even know. I tried searching for that term in google, but that just led me to a bunch of sites that I don't want to see. At least not at 10am on a Wednesday.

Apparently the blog viewer didn't like my site, because he left one minute later. I'm not gonna lie, that made me a little sad.

But really - I don't remember writing about anal sex boats. I'm not even sure what an anal sex boat is...it sounds interesting, I'll admit. All I can think about is how disappointed that poor Brazilian must have been to click on my blog, and find nothing about anal sex boats, or any other kind of sex boats for that matter.

I wonder if the blog name had anything to do with his clicking on the link....you search for 'anal sex boat' and the blog name Aycock Adventures pops up....what horny Brazilian could have resisted clicking the link?

Yet another reason why I love my last name.

No comments:

Post a Comment