Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Zombified

I am having major, MAJOR sleep problems. It pretty much started from day 1 when I broke my leg. But it's starting to get reallllllly old. I know it's my fault, but I can't help it!! Ok, I can help it, but I don't want to help it!! I can't fall asleep until after 3am on any given day. I can't wake myself up before noon on any given day. Or, if I do wake up somewhat early, I end up falling back to sleep, mid-morning. And then, there's today....I woke up at 7am. Passed back out around 8:30-9am. Woke up at almost 1pm. Fell asleep AGAIN at 2, and woke up at 2:30pm. I am going to be SO MESSED UP tonight. I'm getting tired of hearing the birds start to chirp in the morning, before I go to sleep. My brain is mush, but I just can't fall asleep, even if I am sleepy.

And you know what this means? Not only does the Mister have to deal with a cranky, hirsute paraplegic that can't bathe herself, but NOW he has to deal with a sleepy, mush-brained, insomniatic, hirsute, unclean paraplegic that keeps him up all hours of the night with constant internet-surfing.

Somebody nominate that man for sainthood.

By the way, I'm totally jealous of the cats in this video.



I think if Rufus cuddled with me like that, I'd totally be able to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment