Saturday, June 25, 2011

Unfair

I had a startling realization these past few days...

I'm old.

Yes, I know that in the grand scheme of things, 28 is not that old.

But believe me, I am old. I am an aged, decrepit, crotchety lady.

Thursday night is Trivia Night at one of the English pubs in Landstuhl. One of Josh's coworkers goes every Thursday, and he invited us along.

I have never been to a bar filled with more adolescent, polo-shirt & sideways-cap wearing tools. It was absolutely ridiculous.

That was clue #1 that I have gotten old.

I had a grand total of 3 drinks over a 4 hour period. Three flippin' drinks. I spent all of Friday feeling like poo-on-a-stick.

Clue #2 that I have gotten old.

Plus, I found a gray hair the other day.

That would be the 3rd and final clue.

Somebody dig a hole, get some pallbearers, and slap some nails in this coffin.

(btw, our team kicked ass at trivia...of course...old people know more about trivia than 18 year old airmen)

(also, not to worry, the gray hair has been plucked)

No comments:

Post a Comment