Thursday, August 11, 2011

Distracted

Since I don't work, you'd think I would have nothing better to do than blog.

Well, aren't you rude?

Ok, MOST of the time I have nothing better to do. BUUUUUT, Josh and I are actually going away for the weekend. So, I've been busy planning a trip all week - and it was last minute, so finding a hotel took a lo-hot of work.

But I'm super duper crazy excited, because we're going to Bruges!! (Or Brugge....I really don't know what the "correct" way to spell it is - or even if there is a correct way.)

Josh and I have ALWAYS wanted to go to Bruges, and we're really excited. If you haven't already (which I'm guessing most people haven't), you HAVE TO SEE the movie "In Bruges." It is our most favorite movie, and it's amazing.

Unless you're my parents, who watched it at our insistence, and think it "sucked" (in the words of my Dad). But, please don't go off of that. Josh and I have the world's best taste in movies. Seriously, trust me. In fact, I may start blogging reviews of movies.

But anyway - watch the movie "In Bruges" if only to see beautiful images of the city. Also, it's funny, has Brendan Gleeson, and a coked-up midget. How can that not be an awesome movie?

Anyway, this will probably be the last blog til we get back. So, expect something on Tuesday.

And next week, I'll explain why I won't be able to blog until October. (boo! hiss!)

No comments:

Post a Comment