Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I Changed My Mind

If i have something to blog about, i'm going to plunk it out on this stupid ipod. So please ignore if there are any typing errors.

But, i'm limiting myself to short antecdotes, because typing with one finger on a touch screen makes me want to give up on 21st century technology, and go back to twig huts and typewriters.

So, here we go:

I bought a really nice Martha Stewart shower curtain for twenty dollars. I tried installing it today, only to realize it is a good foot and a half too short. Ugh, great, now i have to return it. So, i search the house for the receipt. I know i didn't take it out of the grocery bag.

At this point, i should tell you that we keep all our grocery sacks for kitty litter and picking up dog poo.

Damnation, i know where the receipt is. It's at the bottom of the bag i used to pick up sasha poo this morning.

Anybody want a new shower curtain?

No comments:

Post a Comment