Sunday, March 20, 2011

Camera Fail

Today was laid back. Really, we just studied for our driver's test tomorrow. I don't think it will be THAT difficult, but learning the right-of-ways is the big thing.

As for the complete failure of the night:

We went out to eat at a restaurant called Big Emma's. Check it:

http://www.big-emma.com/

Anyway, it is a smallish German restaurant right outside base. They are known for their burgers and schnitzel. I got a "small" salad and a plate of dumplings. Josh got a "1/2 size" burger.

HOLY MOLEY, these things were HUGE!!! The burger was the size of a dinner plate. My salad was twice the size of the burger. And, I ordered a full liter of beer. AWESOME.

Here's the fail - I forgot my camera.

Tip for the day: ALWAYS BRING YOUR CAMERA!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, I know...it's seems lame and all "touristy" but a camera is a must :-)

    ReplyDelete