Friday, July 1, 2011

WOOHOO!!!

TODAY IS MOVING DAY!!!!!!

WE ARE OUT OF THIS HOTEL!! Two months of living in a hotel room (complete with kitchen, living room, 2nd bed) smaller than the living room we will be enjoying later today.

I'm probably the happiest girl ever. I'm pretty sure this ranks up there with the wedding day.

Although, now I feel I've said too much....I really don't want to jinx it....

Anyway, we should have the internet & phone hooked up today, so I'll be posting photos of the inside of the house later (when all of our stuff gets put in its correct place).

On another note, I'm a little concerned about the level of cleanliness expected by Germans. Last week, when Josh and I dropped by the house, the Landlady was in there cleaning. Josh went by the house last night to drop some stuff off, and she and her husband were both there...still cleaning. However, before we were even there last week, the previous tenants (Americans - and clean, by American standards) paid a cleaning lady 200 Euro for 17 HOURS worth of cleaning.

Apparently Germans just really really really like everything to sparkle...this does not bode well for me. Not that I'm a dirty person, I'm just lazy. And I think the landlord (he's really very nice) will be the type to drop by whenever he feels like it, just to say 'hey'. I really don't want him to walk into the house and see a cat fur tumbleweed blow by...

But, whatever, I don't care, because WE'RE MOVING TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment